Saturday, February 14, 2015

See what Muhammadu Buhari promised Nigerians if elected

APC presidential candidate General Buhari has this to promise us
"My dear friends, this is very important to note: it doesn't matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw,Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ikwere, Urhobo, Igala and, no, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian, Muslim, Animist or Atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership.

The task ahead will be very challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about; my only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work. Allow me to prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country.

Let me make you this promise today: we will protect your children; we will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the President of Nigeria. This is my promise."

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment